- # Klish Project
- The klish is a framework for implementing a CISCO-like CLI on a UNIX systems.
- It is configurable by XML files.
- It's a stable klish branch for version 2.
- ## Homepage
- ## Documentation
- See the homepage and sourcecode tree "doc/" dir for documenation.
- ## Repository
- NOTE: You need branch "2.2" for stable version.
- The "master" branch is used for development of klish version 3 and it's not functional for now.
- ## Contributing
- Use klish mailing list http://groups.google.com/group/klish-dev to send patches.
- The best practice is to use "git format-patch" to format patch and "git send-email" to send it.
- It's great when the patch (or email) contain description for patch.
- ## Build
- Klish project needs XML parsing library like libxml2. See the documentation for details.