- # Klish Project
- The klish is a framework for implementing a CISCO-like CLI on a UNIX systems.
- NOTE: It's a development branch for fully rewritten klish version 3.
- It's not functional for now.
- For stable klish version 2 see the "2.2" branch.
- ## Homepage
- ## Documentation
- See the homepage and sourcecode tree "doc/" dir for documenation.
- ## Repository
- You need branch "master" for development non-stable version.
- You need branch "2.2" for stable version.
- ## Contributing
- Use klish mailing list http://groups.google.com/group/klish-dev to send patches.
- The best practice is to use "git format-patch" to format patch and "git send-email" to send it.
- It's great when the patch (or email) contain description for patch.
- ## Build
- The development master branch needs libfaux (http://faux.libcode.org) to be built.
- The stable branch 2.2 doesn't need libfaux library.