- \defgroup tinyrl "Tiny Readline Library"
- This library provides a simple replacement of the "readline" functionality.
- The readline interface and implementation has some fundamental flaws when
- it comes to try and run it within a single memory space envrioment. e.g. vxWorks
- - The use of global variables prevents multiple sessions from co-existing.
- - The comprehensiveness of the library makes it large, and it contains
- more features than are needed in an embedded system.
- - It relies on other (large) libraries which are not typically available on an
- embedded system e.g. termcap.